Friday, March 26, 2010

My Thoughts...

This blog is simply "MY OPINIONS" and "THOUGHTS", If you don't like it oh well. But I am so tired of all of these females coming out of the wood works,stating how a celebrity did them "Wrong",or "Disrespectful". I am also appalled, by the So-Called "WOMEN" and "MEN", that are glorifying these "HOES", and applauding these "HOES", like they are helping our generation and culture do better, by saying they slept with married men and Underage men, we as american's have always frowned on men and women that sleep with underage minors. So because it's a "MODEL", that has slept around with different entertainer's it makes it okay? TRY AGAIN..... It just makes you, the sad WHORE that you are... And like I said before, these are my opinions and thoughts. But I do, encourage anyone to comment.


AND NOW.......... We Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment